Doggie Day Care
We offer a friendly atmosphere for pets to enjoy their own "play day." This allows dogs to get the socialization and exercise they may need while owners are at work. At the Animal Medical Clinic, our team is here to love and nurture your pets while you are away from home. Our goal is to give your pets a safe environment to keep them entertained throughout the day. We have an indoor area for pets to lounge in and catch up on all the gossip. We also have a large, self contained outside area for your pet to run and play with their friends during the spring, summer and fall. They have access to shade and plenty of toys to keep them busy. Have no fear-during the winter months or poor weather conditions, we have a large indoor area for their continued enjoyment. Please call a day before to ensure there is enough space available.
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m
Saturday 8:00 a.m -4:00 p.m
Must Meet All Vaccinations and Parasite Test Requirements. No Exceptions.
- Owners must provide proof of vaccines for your pet to board. Having this information available at, or prior to the check-in, will decrease your check-in time. Should you forget your proof of vaccines, we will re-vaccinate your pet.
- DA2PP, Rabies, 6-month Bordetella (Intranasal), Annual Injectable Bordetella
- A negative fecal test every 6 months (This must include testing for giardia)
- We required written proof of all vaccines from a licensed veterinarian.
We recommend your pet be vaccinated one week prior to their entry to our boarding facility. Remember vaccinations prevent disease.
All animals must have proof of current vaccinations prior to acceptance into the day camp. Due to the nature of daycare, dogs must be absolutely non-aggressive toward other dogs and people. Dogs are evaluated on an ongoing basis and other arrangements must be made for dogs showing aggressive tendencies. All dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered.
Benefits of Doggie Daycare Include:
- Great for socialization both with other pets and people
- Lessens the development of separation anxiety
- Playtime adds stimulating activity and exercise that improves overall health
- Trained team members monitoring your pet throughout the day
- Veterinarians available to handle unexpected emergencies
- Routine care and medical appointments available upon request
- Grooming appointments can be scheduled the day of daycare
Each afternoon, for a small additional charge, your canine friend can participate in our Yappy Hour. They will be given a special, home-made treat that has been frozen into a ball to enjoy. It is refreshing and keeps your dog entertained for over an hour. This can be added onto boarding or day camp
Animal Medical Clinic
215 South 500 West Bountiful, UT 84010
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m - 7:00 p.m
Saturday 8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.mSunday: Closed